Things in a Jar and Competitions Aug 19, 2018 18:34:01 GMT pinkkittywinks, sparkler, and 1 more like this
Post by Irish O'Conner on Aug 19, 2018 18:34:01 GMT
It's that time of year again folks, things in a jar and competitions are now in full swing!
Good quality uncommon accessories are the basis to this jar. No-one wants to win a jar full of junk! So, here are our requirements for items donated to 'Things in a Jar'
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* AWESOME STUFF. Rare bits of cool G4 merch, awesome G1, G2, G3 merch.
* G1 Baby Accessories such as cribs, bassinets, strollers, necklaces, teething rings, duck toys, changing tables, bottles, etc.
* G1 Sea Pony and Baby Sea Pony Stuff! Floats would be awesome!
* G1 Big Brother, Princess and Rare Pony Accessories: We are DESPERATE for some of these!
* FRIENDS/CRITTERS! Who doesn't like Critters? So anything like that - G1 Princess Dragons, Bushwoolies, Brandy, Duck Soup, G3 and G4 critters
* Brushes and Combs! We love them!!!
* Styling sized G4's Seriously, a whole pony can fit in this thing!
* Funko Mystery Mini G4's Just because they are awesome and we love them!!!
* Blind Bag G4's Only the AWESOME ones - LOL. Honestly, we don't need any of the Mane 6
* G4' My Little Pony CCG Booster packs, desk boxes/sleeves and rare/foil cards!
WHAT WE'RE NOT LOOKING FOR:
* Common playset accessories: Things like G1 show stable, grooming parlour etc. The same goes for G3 and G4 Playset accessories.
* G1 Common Pony Wear: Please, no legwarmers, shoes and other really really common pieces.
* Anything broken: If it's broken, don't even bother.
We are also happy to let everypony know that competitions have returned for another year, check out what we have in store:
- General custom
- Themed custom
- Children’s custom
- Newcomer custom
- Adults artwork
- Kids artwork
- Normal Pony Crafts
- Pony Scene Crafts
- Cosplay Adults
- Cosplay Kids
- Cosplay Groups
Destroy a Fakie
Best Decorated Stall
To find out more information about all of our upcoming contests, head on over to our "Contests" page on the website: www.ukponycon.co.uk/contests