I have two Princes, one big & one little, to root & finish, a dragon to paint spines on, four Celebrity Sparkle Girls (from HQ glitter blank wingless flutters) to root, two G3 Boys to paint & they need painted, one glow in the dark Baby Boy to dye & root wi black hair, not to mention his rumpmark (Can't leave Batty Boo out of family allocation), one sitting pose earth & one Powder pose unicorn to root, one green glittery sitting Pony to assign a name to, G3 Baby Ice Scoop to finish (rumpmark & root & hoofheart & eyes), a cottage kit to finish painting & assemble (Christmas themed priority), & two dyed G3 Babies to decide who they are, before we even start!!! (gulps loudly) When we do there are four dyed G2s, three G2s in need of paint, a whole batch of Minimacs & all those Dollymixes (all spares)... Should keep me going for a while heehee
Post by pinkkittywinks on Dec 20, 2019 21:44:31 GMT
I have had terrible trouble with dye bleeding through paint, it has caused me quite a few headaches in the past. I got a big lot of paints and some were dyed, I tried to give a couple a full body repaint, but the dye just kept bleeding through, even after I have sealed and primed.
Well Summer Meadow's eyes need redone & she now has three friends awaiting done (baits here courtesy of a certain somebody). Festive Cottage needs furnished & trimmed wi festive decor but is painted & assembled!!!